One of the most time effective and financially efficient mechanisms to develop technology are hi-tech startups.
Top experts from hi-tech firms from Europe and the USA, including Silicon Valley, as well as executives from international venture capital and investment firms, will be talking about selected aspects of the life-cycle of hi-tech startups, innovation and technology acquisition, and funding for technology development among many topics to be covered.
- life cycle of hi-tech startups
- sources of investment funding
- business plans
- exit strategy
- open innovation schemes
- role of hi-tech multinational firms
- role of government and gov. institutions
- researches/students planning commercialization of their research results through startups or direct commercialization
- academic institution units involved in commercialization (Technology Transfer Centers), as well as the management of Technology Parks and hi-tech firms operating there
- persons responsible for technology development and transfer
- local and central government authorities